These menus are designed for those wanting to eat well and clean up their diets! In these meals there is no dairy, little meat (if any), no white flours, no sugar or sweetners (except for Stevia), and minimal corn products.
- Fresh cherries!
- Steel cut oats with cinnamon and homemade almond milk
- Shredded cabbage and carrot salad tossed with sea salt and lemon juice
- 2 fried eggs
- Chicken tortilla soup without the tortillas
- Leftover Lima bean-Cilantro soup
- 1 poached egg
- Tuna Salad: tuna mixed with red onion, celery, sea salt, oregano, rice vinegar, sugar-free dijon mustard; spinach and iceberg lettuce
- White bean and Sage patties (recipe from Whole Living magazine, June 2011)
- Roasted tomatoes in balsamic vinegar
- Raw cole-slaw
- Millet, peaches, coconut oil
- Big mixed salad with pumpkin seeds
- Glass of fresh almond milk
- Walnut-Corn salad
- Lima bean-Cilantro soup (Recipe from The Body Ecology)
- Green smoothie: hemp seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, Vitamineral Greens
- leftover butternut squash cubes and black beans thrown over a bed of lettuce, sprinkled with my Brewer’s yeast/sesame seed mix.
- Crab soup! So good!
- Mixed salad: carrots, lettuce, kale, red onion
B: Breakfast was so tasty yesterday, I’m having the same thing today!
- steel cut oats, blueberries, cinnamon, home-made almond milk (contains flax seed and vanilla)
- Vegetable Curry: coconut milk, curry paste, onion, garlic, leeks, carrots, red bell pepper, tofu
- plain butternut squash and butternut squash souffle topped with pecans
- mixed salad
- green beans
B: Did a big workout this morn after breakfast, so had to eat some extra calories afterwards!
- pre workout- steel cut oats, blueberries, cinnamon, home-made almond milk (contains flax seed and vanilla)
- post workout– Green smoothie: Aloe-Coconut water, Vitamineral Greens, flax seed, hemp seeds, stevia. (I probably could have done without the stevia bcse it was supersweet!)
- 2 fried eggs
- strawberry-almond milk w/ cinnamon
- Poached Salmon Salad @ Toffenelli’s with balsamic and oil, capers, red tomato
D: I had a small meal at 3:30 and then another at 6:30.
- leftover almond-butter vegetable soup
- tacos: refried beans, pimiento-cashew cheese, avocado, onion, salsa, cilantro, iceberg lettuce, corn tortillas
- Freshly made almond milk (almonds, water, flax seeds, ground vanilla)
- Mexican eggs: scrambled eggs (garlic, oregano, himalayan salt, dulse), pimiento-cashew cheese, avocado, green salsa
- sauteed kale in lemon juice
- Almond-butter vegetable soup
- side salad