- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup whole milk or coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 5 dates**
- 1 tb monk fruit/ luo han guo**
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Soak dates in milk for 30 min or overnight to soften.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender on high until smooth. Pour into (gluten free) pie crust***.
- Bake in center of oven for ~50 minutes, or until center is set.
**in place of dates and monk fruit, you can use 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup.
***for this pie, the crust is made from almond flour, egg, and coconut oil.